Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Pictures, take 14

Everyone,

Taken for the benefit of Nana-Great who bought these for the kids. They were actually all wearing them at the same time so I thought a picture was in order!

This was a quick shoot, no time for the cool big flash or even any kind of coaxing. I just snapped away at what was happening. This is the one picture that Butterfly is not scowling in and Pirate does not have his eyes closed. Pirate is standing up off the chair to go slide down his slide. They spent 20 minutes zooming off that slide because these pajamas are slippery!

Pretty cool pajamas if I do say so myself!

Safire

PS- A note to Nana-Great...they fit fine although it's kind of work to get Pirate's feet into the right place. He'll wear it for another few weeks and enjoy it. Professor goes around the house with his arms out in it saying "Zooommmm!" so I think he likes them too. As for Butterfly, she is insisting they are cold weather clothes and not pajamas so she is happy too. Thank you!

PPS- A note to Nana (my Mom)...Does this face look familiar to you?!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    That's a Safire face if I ever saw one!
    ~mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:02 AM

    Scowling! Love it. And the comment from your mom is the icing on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller