Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yay He's Home!

Everyone,

Juice is back as of this evening. I'd love to say it's been all roses and flitting fairies, but sadly...no. After a very late dinner (we waited to eat with Daddy), he took the kids upstairs to start the bedtime process. Or so I thought. About 5 minutes later, I heard a thump, a wail, and lots of yelling from Juice. I wisely stayed out of it. There was a lot more sobbing because he apparently got Butterfly crying too.

Once he announced at the top of the stairs that it was bed time, I figured that was my cue to come up. He told me that Butterfly had turned off all the lights upstairs and Professor had walked off of our bed. That would explain the thump and the wailing.

Still, we are all happy to have him home once more.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. So sad! But so wonderful that he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm so glad when daddy comes home". Nothing like having a few extra hands! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice when someone else gets a turn :)

    Poor little professor.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller