This week's question over at the Multiples and More blog is about New Year's resolutions.
I thought I made resolutions last year. I can't seem to find them on my blog so I guess the don't exist. This year I thought I'd make a few just for fun.
- Continue to do more outside. I love having the boys and Butterfly be outside and happy. I'm trying hard not to mind the dirt/mud they get into and just go with it.
- Enjoy Butterfly during her last few months solely at home. She starts kindergarten in 2010! When did she get so big?
- Make it to New York sometime this year. I keep feeling like I'm so close that I should just make the trip. This is what I asked Juice for my birthday was a trip up there. I turn 30 next year.
- Go on at least 2 dates a month. We've been doing pretty good with the whole date swapping thing with our friends, but I feel like another date would be ideal. We'll see.
- Save more money. Enough said.