Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone,

This week's question over at the Multiples and More blog is about New Year's resolutions.



I thought I made resolutions last year. I can't seem to find them on my blog so I guess the don't exist. This year I thought I'd make a few just for fun.

  1. Continue to do more outside. I love having the boys and Butterfly be outside and happy. I'm trying hard not to mind the dirt/mud they get into and just go with it.
  2. Enjoy Butterfly during her last few months solely at home. She starts kindergarten in 2010! When did she get so big?
  3. Make it to New York sometime this year. I keep feeling like I'm so close that I should just make the trip. This is what I asked Juice for my birthday was a trip up there. I turn 30 next year.
  4. Go on at least 2 dates a month. We've been doing pretty good with the whole date swapping thing with our friends, but I feel like another date would be ideal. We'll see.
  5. Save more money. Enough said.
So, what are your New Year's resolutions?

Safire

3 comments:

  1. I don't make them cause I would break them. I do want to make and save more money though I have some big plans in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dates? I guess that goes along with the s*x that I have been reminded of. Wow, I have been so busy working that I am forgetting all about the important things. Maybe I am not liking this question at all.

    Looking forward to this meme this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:54 AM

    Children are happier and do better when they get outside. Could it be that they get more oxygen and exercise? Anyway, I love your blog and all you are doing for your children. Love and enjoy them--enjoy the journey. Gma

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller